Sunday, November 30, 2008

a slave diary4

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress's site and what it means to be a true slave, and Owned, by a Mistress, wel i can honestly say when you join this site, you get what you pay for, There are great lessons to teach you how to become a better slave, the Mistresses here are here to teach you and explain to you were your wrongs were, and help you become a better slave, then as time goes they expect thing more, because they have taught you and you should now better. And you will reach a point were you will become a better slave, and be owned by one of the mistress.
And when i say they are strict, well let me give you an example of it, i made a mistake on part of my blog Mistress wanted done, and it took me 3 or 4 trys, but finlly got it corrected, and Mistress was strict enough to make me do it til i got it right, then i got punished for it, which was like she has in one of her pic on her site. do'nt let her smile fool you, when nessery she will use very harsh disleplene and she will punish severly. i was order to paddle my self 50 time under her strict orders. Well the punsiment hurt, and i do'nt know if i'm allow to but i broke it down into 5 differnt session, all 50 was done within an hr.

My Mistress site is..........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html. my Mistress has a free clip you can veiw................www.academyforslaves.com/femdom-video-clips.html........And there is also another side Of my Mistress, and is the sister site of the academy.it is...........................http://www.goddessclub.com/home.html

No comments: