Sunday, November 23, 2008

a slave diary3

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress, and Owners site. Well i had to make a trip out to the garage for a punsihment paddleing as per order from my Mistress, since She ordered me to to do it anytime i felt lazy and did'nt want to do one of her Orders, well i did as she ordered, under Her stict way of doing it, but i think it may have to be harder and strictor nect time, since i found myself fighting to put this entry in and arrange the blog as she orded it done.


My Mistress site is..........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html. my Mistress has a free clip you can veiw................www.academyforslaves.com/femdom-video-clips.html........And there is also another side Of my Mistress, and is the sister site of the academy.it is...........................http://www.goddessclub.com/home.html

No comments: