Sunday, November 16, 2008

a slave diary 1

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistresses site and what it means to be a true slave and what it means to be property of a Mistress... well it been about 16 days since my last blog writeing, well, there has been alot of work working for a very strict Mistress. Mistress has had me makeing more blogs writeings, and clip writeing and i know i've laxing in my assignments on How to worship a Goddess, and She is probly be ordering me to start doing my assignments.
And there is no way a wanting slave would want to pass up a chance of becomeing a slave of the acadmeny, they have courses laid out for a slave to take and once you pass the courses you can become Owned by one of the Mistress of the Acadmeny. and the Mistress here believe in the you do well you rewarded and you been bad you get punished.

My Mistress site is..........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html. my Mistress has a free clip you can veiw................www.academyforslaves.com/femdom-video-clips.html........And there is also another side Of my Mistress, and is the sister site of the academy.it is...........................http://www.goddessclub.com/home.html

No comments: