Monday, February 18, 2008

a slave diary 65

Greeting to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress site and what it means to be a real slave. Well i finished my Mistress fasting for 24 hour. it was hard considering i was only on water and bread, and no tobobacco products for 24 hours, it ended at 12 pm. so i'm relaxing and nipping a bit here and there, not wanting to eat to much, so when i start 12 tommower at 12 with only water, my system should be able to handle it.. it was a hard 24 hours, but i keep think my suffering for Mistress makes it easier to stick to my scedule of fasting for Mistress.. And i look forward to receive my Mistresses Holly days for March. If you have'nt checked out Her site you should check it out. and join Her site... It will make a slave a good slave and one found worth to be owned by a Mistress of the academy. my Mistress site is..........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: