Saturday, February 2, 2008

a slave diary 60

Greetings to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress site, and what it means to be a true slave. Well there have been a few changes since i last made my blog, the first being the fasting on my Goddess assignment. it went ok til about 2:30 pm. then i really got the hungerarys and really needed some tobacco.. well i think the worst was the tobacco part... true i could drind water, and eat bread..... the the tobacco was very hard.. next week i will be doing another Goddess Worship. i do'nt know what it intels, but if i need to make a another Goddess worship assignment on FASTING..... i will need to begg Mistress if she will 2 days of 1 with a day off of work.....But Her desicission would be final. the other thing would be, i got an email from Mistress later this week claiming i a'm Her property, i am very pleased she accepted my Contract. and made me Her property.. ITS THE GREATEST THING A SLAVE COULD HOPE FOR..... my Mistress web site is........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: