Friday, February 15, 2008

a slave diary 63

Welcome to all who read this, and want a better understanding of my Mistress web site and what it means to be a true slave. well its been awhile since my last blog entry, I was going to write a blog last night but got a very nice and pleasent email from Mistress telling me She was going to call me and talk with me a bit. well there was a few problems last night, but Mistress called me tonight, and We/we had a very nice conversation. IT IS A VERY HIGH PRIVELIGE TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH HIS MISTRESS ON THE PHONE. OR MESSENGER...I KNO2W YOUR SITTING THERE THINKING WHY SHOULD IT BE A PRIVELIGE BEING OWNED???? Well even being OWNED... its a privelige that has to be earned...You just can'ty call you Mistress anytime to take a notion..For numorase reason...THE FIRST AND FORMOST....YOU CALL WHEN EVER YOU WANT IT SHOWS A SIGN OF DISRESPECT... AND IF YOU CALL ALOT...IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE ITS NOT WANTED ENOUGH BY THE SLAVE.......And also You never know if your Mistress is busy. If your Busy it does'nt matter..YOU STOP WHAT YOUR DOING.....AND YOUR ATTENTION IS ALL HERS.....
Well i think i will do a Goddess assignment Sunday on my Day off...I'll start Sat. i think its Fasting...On that subject, i got my Mistress permission to go a week or 2, and go every day or so.
I unforantly was'nt able to do my Goddess worship Hollyday last night, i hiope my Mistress understands.
Well to all who read this, i urge you to join the site, so you can become a good slave, and one found worthy of being owned and one found worthy to receive a phone call from his Mistress. You should check my video clip on her site.. ithe link is free......For the free clip.....Your get a better understanding...its........(http://www.academyforslaves.com/femdom-video-clips.html)
my Mistress site is.........www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: