Friday, January 11, 2008

a slave diary 51

Well greetings and hello to everyone who reads this and wants a better understanding of my Mistress site and what it means and what it takes to be a true and real slave, well this week is winding down, and i have 3 days left of my training at my new job. will be glad when its over, then i can go to my job in town. were i will be working in town. its been a real pain in the old back side. And its Friday and i have'nt gotten done all i wantted for the week. i got my worship Mistress assignment 1 done, i wanted to get assignment 2 done. but spent most of this week beside getting the first assignment done trying to firgure Vista out. and trying to down load my clip and make it more to the top of the page. along with my certs. And you may be thinking Why do all this since your trying to train for a new job.. WELL MY FREIND.....TRUE THE JOB IS IMPORTANT... BUT WHEN YOU COME A SLAVE TO A MISTRESS. AND SHE CONSIDERS YOU FOR OWNER SHIP....ALL THAT DOES'NT MATTER.. SHE BECOMES THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE......WHAT I MEAN BY THAT IS IF SHE DECIDED SHE DID'NT WANT ME WORKING THERE AND TO FIND SOMETHING ELSE OR FOR WHAT EVER REASON........THE ONLY THING I COULD SAY, IS YES MISTRESS YOUR ORDER WILL BE OBEYED....You see when your a slave, everything in the world becomes second nature.... the ONLY ONE YOU need to be thinking about and wondering what can you do to please her is your................MISTRESS...............When She is pleased then everything else just kind of falls into place....Well at least its worked that way with me. So i guess i will be spending myextrea time trying to upload this video clip on to my blog. my Mistress site is............www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: