Tuesday, January 8, 2008

a slave diary 48

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress site. And want to know what it means to be a true slave. Well Monday was my first day of Goddess Worship. i started my first assignment. i have my secared place all laid out and nice and clean to were a slave would want to worship his Goddess and Mistress. i have a few more things to pick up. which i will pick up tomower. And a few thing i will pick up as my training comes along.. worn things from my Mistress. pics. and autographed pics of my Mistress. and them after i pick up the things i need, i can write in here i've completed the assignment and i can inform Her. Well this is going to be a really great week. i start my new job Thursday. Which mean i'm going to bounceing back and forth betweeen the times i email Her and writeing my blogs, (meaning days, afternoons or evenings as i'm doing know. But none the less, Mistress will be pleased, since i'm working for Her. Since i'm Her slave in training. Well to all thoughs that read this, you really missing out on a good site, and serveing a really great Mistress. You ought to see my video clip, and look though my Mistress site, and join. It will make a good slave out of you. and one worthy enough to be owned. my Mistress site is.............www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: