Saturday, January 19, 2008

Goddess assignment 1.....and slave diary

Greeting to all who read this and want a better understerstanding of my Mistress site and what it means to be a true slave. Well i finished Goddess worship assignment 1, again. Well its really nice. Mistress went to a lot of trouble redoing the first assignment. It was very well laid out with the video clips. i would like a bit later to see if Mistress has a complete video of those clips on assignment 1.. But there are otherthings i need to pick up from my Mistress site. Well to all of thoses who have'nt joined my Mistress site. YOU ARE REALLY MISSING A GREAT SITE...........AND MY MISTRESS LOOKED VERY LOVELY IN THOSE CLIPS... And to all those reading this.. It is in your best intersest, to join my Mistress site.... Because it will make a good slave out of you and make you one worth to be owned. my Mistress site is......www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: