Saturday, May 3, 2008

a slave diary86

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistresses site and what it means to be a true slave and what it means to be property of a Mistress... Well its been a very busy week For my Mistresses slave, i got an email from Mistress telling me what my orders were for her video clip......Mistress wanted me to add my Join the accademy to Youtube... well it was completed.....all i have to do is make a few addon to make it look nice for Mistress... my main concern was getting it uploaded... well i found out what her other video clip is...its a punishment video for my mistake of not keeping the blog up dated.......i have to video cluip my self useing a 9inch by 3 inch dildo on my self.....i asked Mistress how long i had to do it....i did'nt get a reply.So if Mistress is'nt please.then i'll have to redo it.
i had a real nice 3 month ownership anaversery ritural tonight it was very nice.... i'll get more into that on my next blog.... i need to inform Mistress, i made a blog and give Mistress the username and password to the site...and inform her i'm getting ready rto my punishment video.
My Mistress site is................... www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: