Friday, May 9, 2008

a slave diary 90

Welcome to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistresses site and what it means to be a true slave and what it means to be property of a Mistress... Well its been a very ruff week For Mistress slave, well last Sunday i got got the garden tilled up and Monday i got the Mistress garden planted..going to have alot of crops this year. Well i was going to do a little each day afterwork, but i'm glad i did, and got it all done in 2 days... since Monday we've had nother but heavy rain and wind......internt was nocked out for 2 days, and and had lightling so bad a few day, i never turned the computer on.

Well its the start of Goddess worship assignemt 9.... and i will be castiseing my self for a month and 2 days...June the 11th.

And i'm going to be video tapeing 2 clips For Mistress there my 2 punishment clips.....

Mistress was pleased with my clip on youtube she ordered me to put it on another site.


My Mistress site is................... www.academyforslaves.com/home.html

No comments: