Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a slaves diary 31

Well to all who read this and want a better understanding of my Mistress site, and what it means to be a real slave. Well to start off with i was very priveliged to have my Mistress put one of my video clips on her site. When a slave pleases his Mistress, and works hard, and does what he is sapose to. He gets priveliged to have his video clip on Her site. and i'm listed on Her slave stable. Well i made my beating clip for Mistress, and i must say my back side is still sore. i've got 3 days left of my chastity training left. to day was a ok day. i spent part of the day Makeing my Mistress video clip, and the other half working. The even was'nt to bad, i watched a few shows. ran through my Mistress site doing some more reading. A slaves learning is never done.. A slave should alway try and learn as much as he can to better him self for his Mistress. I'f there is something he does'nt understand, do'nt be afread to ask.. you Mistress will be happy and willing to teach you or show you. But she won't be to happy if she has to repeat Her self quite a few times. i've my self come up with a few ideas i'ld love to ask Mistress about, to help Her Make her site the best there is. Its just i'm not at the area yet. And a slave should always try and help his Mistress an any way he can. Well i've got one more video to make and then all i can do is wait til i get an answer from Mistress on what She wants me to make next. Humilation, converstion clip, ( showing gradutude for training) or what ever She desires. Plus i've got a few new pics to make. Just waiting on Walmart to get there posters in.... Mistress wants them done in white. The ever other colar almost under the sun, but no white. So i'm waiting til Thursday or Friday. So thats the hold up there. The other stores did'nt have the right size...True i could print a sign up, or use notebook paper.. i did in the begining, but did'nt like the look of it. my Mistress site is.................(http://www.academyforslaves.com/home.html)

No comments: